TIBET CONJURES UP THE SMELLS OF JUNIPER INCENSE, THE SOOTHING SILENCE OF MONASTERIES, THE RHYTHM OF CONTINUOUS CHANTING AND QUIET RETREATS.
Tibet is a place of peace and even if you’re not on a pilgrimage, you have the sense of being on one. You will be driven into throwing pieces of colorful paper at fluttering prayer flags as you join in the chanting. It can be said that there are no atheists in Tibet.
For others, its charms lie in its geography, as it is home to some fantastic treks. Loyalists say it has better views of Mount Everest than Nepal itself. And like Nepal, it has the effect of humbling you and making you feel like a speck of dust in front of its towering peaks, turquoise-blue glaciers and sky-high sanctuaries.
But, what you will truly take back with you is the spirit of the citizens who have been tested with the worst. You will remember a Yak beer or a Yak tea in a café surrounded by locals who are always ready to share a yarn or a humble repast with you. Some may find it a sobering experience, but it is a journey of discovery – of a land, of a people, of yourself. In fact, the very essence of a soul-stirring journey.
- Services Available
- Over 30 Years Experience Working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
- Ventours Aviation – Leader in Private, Luxury Aviation
- Amazing Destinations for Adventure Travelers
- 7 offices Within India, Great Team on the Ground in All Countries
- Uncharted Itineraries Off the Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka
- Dont Travel Without
- For ladies, bring longer skirts, longer dresses and long pants. Wearing an Indian top such as a kurta over jeans is an easy, fuss-free combination for travel and a scarf will be invaluable to cover your shoulders. Anti-bacterial and wet wipes are extremely useful for many situations and those essentials of sunglasses and a hat. No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit as the countries are very diverse.
- Why Us?
Over 30 years of experience working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
7 offices within India, great team on the ground in all countries
Pricing hugely competitive, will provide breakdown
Ventours Aviation – leader in private, luxury aviation
Impressive client list; TCS Private Jet Expeditions, National Geographic, Smithsonian, Getty Foundation, Metropolitan museum & high net worth FIT clients
Uncharted itineraries off the beaten path
No booking fees, quote in USD
Great destinations for adventure clients
Ventours International, 116, Dalamal Tower, 211 Nariman Point, Mumbai, India
+ 91 (22) 2285 5793