WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH AND A ZEST FOR DISCOVERY, TRAVEX REVEALS THE BEST OF ISRAEL AND JORDAN, FROM WINE TASTINGS IN GOLAN HEIGHTS TO EXPLORATIONS OF ANCIENT PETRA.
With their behind-the-scenes expertise and insightful knowledge of the destination, TRAVEX is a go-to for customized travel experiences in Israel and Jordan. Family-owned, well established and trusted throughout the travel industry, TRAVEX unveils the region’s fascinating history, culture and religion through private arrangements, small-group tours and shore excursions. Perhaps your client is returning to Israel, looking for a new perspective, or visiting for the first time. Perhaps they will follow in the footsteps of Jesus on a Christian group tour, visiting the famous sites in Galilee and Jerusalem, or focus on the region’s Jewish culture 5,000 years in the making. Or, perhaps they’ll set off on an exclusively planned shore excursion when docked in Haifa or Ashdod. Touring with TRAVEX is seamless and easy, thanks to their hand-picked guides, known for their knowledge, congeniality, flexibility and passion to meet the needs of every traveler.
- Services Available
- Established 75 years ago, TRAVEX provides tailored journeys throughout Israel and Jordan.
- Owned and operated by the same family since 1945
- VIP airport services
- Travex has a highly knowledgeable, well traveled team of experts who advise on the best itineraries and experiences
- Long-standing relationships mean Travex clients are always well looked all along their journeys in Israel and Jordan
- Tel Aviv
- Masada & Dead Sea
- Beer Sheva
- Mitzpe Ramon
- Wadi Rum
- Mount Nebo
- Dont Travel Without
- Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes, a sunhat and cotton clothing during the summer months. It is always a good idea to pack a lightweight jacket or sweater as it can get cool in the evenings in the shoulder season and of course your camera is very important!
If your clients are heading to the beach, they should pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, high protection factor sunscreen, a shawl or light cardigan and a scarf will be invaluable to cover your shoulders.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit. It is popular to visit Israel and Jordan in the shoulder seasons of spring and autumn.
- Why Us?
Travex listens to you, designing made to order itineraries and programs that exceed expectations with our TRAVEX personal touch.
Every itinerary and program is adapted to suit the needs of each client, customized for individuals, families and Church groups. Let the Travex team know your preferences and interests and they will design your exclusive Israel experience.