With its classic charm and elegant Charles Street address in London, The Chesterfield Mayfair is a tranquil haven for those who want to soak up the best of the city, yet return to a quiet place to relax and regroup at day’s end.
Guests may venture to nearby Bond Street, The Royal Academy, Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks, and more, then stroll back to The Chesterfield for the creative and award-winning afternoon tea – not your typical tea, this one includes a few delightful surprises, like Coca-Cola cake and smoking pink lemonade. Later, savor some of the best Dover sole in London at Butlers Restaurant and theatrical cocktails or gin and whisky-tasting experiences at the cozy Terrace Bar. All 93 guest rooms and 13 luxurious suites are flooded with personality and filled with artwork and antiques personally chosen by Red Carnation founder Bea Tollman and her daughter Toni. The youngest guests (and four-legged friends) are met with fanfare at The Chesterfield, treated to their very own check-in and little extras like mini-sized bathrobes and slippers, doggie treats, and walks in the Royal Parks.
- Closest Airport
- London Heathrow – 30mins-60mins (depending on traffic)
- Closest Train Station
- London Victoria Station – 15 minutes with drive
- Number of Rooms
- 93 deluxe guest rooms and 13 luxurious suites with room classifications of Classic Single, Classic Double, Superior King/Twin, Junior Suite and Executive Suite
- The Restaurants
- Butler’s Restaurant – Two AA Rosette Dining The Terrace Bar – molecular cocktails The Conservatory – elegant Afternoon Tea The Library – private dining
- Amenities and Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Bar & 2 restaurants
- Business Center
- Complimentary access to nearby fitness center
- Concierge Service
- Conference Facilities
- Daily Newspaper
- Family Accommodation
- Family Friendly
- Family Interconnecting Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Pets Allowed
- Private Dining
- Room Service
- Yoga mat and DVDs available upon request
- Rebecca Recommends Amenities
A personalized welcome from senior management and a tour of the property with the Hotel Manager.
- Rebecca Recommends Secrets
Red Carnation’s first hotel, located in the heart of Mayfair is quintessentially British and exudes classic charm and unique personality.
- Combination Stay/Why Visit
Renowned for the best Dover sole in London, themed afternoon teas, molecular cocktails, and gin tasting experiences. A passionate team consistently exceeds guest expectations with faultless service. An ideal location With the smart shops of Bond Street nearby and some of London’s most vibrant sights – The Royal Academy, Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks – just a short stroll away, this truly is the beating heart of Mayfair. Yet our elegant Charles Street address offers a tranquil haven from the bustle outside, a place to retreat, relax and regroup.
- Fact Sheet
35 Charles Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5EB
+44 (0) 20 7491 2622