SRI LANKA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S HIDDEN GEMS.
It has everything a gem ought to have – sparkle, authenticity and an aura of beauty that is irresistible. It has a rich history and culture with an added mixture of Dutch, Portuguese and British influences. You can go from verdant landscapes to sandy beaches, a cosmopolitan party capital in Colombo to sacred sites, atmospheric luxury villas to earthy tea plantations, World-Heritage-listed colonial Galle to new-age, cutting-edge boutique hotels – all of which are contained in this tiny teardrop.
Then there’s the cuisine that can range from burn-in-your-mouth local food to world-class fusion on par with anywhere else. There’s leopard-spotting and unspoilt elephant sanctuaries. It holds no less than eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites. And more than 2,000 years of culture can be discovered at the ancient capital cities of Anuradhapura, Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa.
Sri Lanka can show you dive sites comparable to any in the world. It can evoke the raging shopaholic in you – for nowhere in the world are art, craft, design, fabric, tea and antiques so original and so reasonable. But more than anything, it’s the island’s natural beauty that has withstood so much and still remained unspoilt that will strike the right chord.
- Services Available
- Over 30 Years Experience Working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
- Ventours Aviation – Leader in Private, Luxury Aviation
- Amazing Destinations for Adventure Travelers
- 7 offices Within India, Great Team on the Ground in All Countries
- Uncharted Itineraries Off the Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka
- Dont Travel Without
- For ladies, bring longer skirts, longer dresses and long pants. Wearing an Indian top such as a kurta over jeans is an easy, fuss-free combination for travel and a scarf will be invaluable to cover your shoulders.
Anti-bacterial and wet wipes are extremely useful for many situations and those essentials of sunglasses and a hat.
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit as the countries are very diverse.
- Why Us?
Over 30 years of experience working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
7 offices within India, great team on the ground in all countries
Pricing hugely competitive, will provide breakdown
Ventours Aviation – leader in private, luxury aviation
Impressive client list; TCS Private Jet Expeditions, National Geographic, Smithsonian, Getty Foundation, Metropolitan museum & high net worth FIT clients
Uncharted itineraries off the beaten path
No booking fees, quote in USD
Great destinations for adventure clients