LONGED FOR BY SO MANY THE WORLD OVER, NEW ZEALAND CALLS TO US WITH ITS STAGGERING BEAUTY AND PLENTIFUL ADVENTURES.
Southern Crossings knows every corner of this breathtaking and remote paradise, from its snowy mountain peaks to pure blue lakes, wildest coastlines to pristine beaches. Beyond its incredible beauty, it’s the charming “Kiwi” folks who captivate us with their ready smiles and heartfelt welcomes.
Journeys throughout the island are designed individually, resulting in a blend of adventure, indulgence and escape. For those seeking opulence, there are fully staffed luxury villas set in vast vineyards. For those who have come to get their adrenaline pumping, there’s heli-skiing down untouched powdery terrain and sky diving from 15,000 feet. And for nature lovers, there are golden-sand beaches, otherworldly geothermal areas, World Heritage-protected national parks and crystal-clear waters.
- Services Available
- Every Itinerary Created from Scratch for Your Clients
- Specialists in a "Nothing is Impossible" Approach to Travel
- Competitive and Transparent Prices
- One-Stop Shopping - One Point of Contact for Multi-Country Itineraries
- Round the Clock Service
- Over 30 years of experience within New Zealand, Australia & the South Pacific
- Incredible Guides
- Incredible Over the Top Itineraries
- Great Documentation and Pre-trip Information
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- Dont Travel Without
- In the tropics, lightweight casual clothing is suitable all year round. In the southern regions, layers are the best solution for warm days and cooler evenings. Warmer clothing is recommended for visiting the southern states between May and September. Don't forget to pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, high protection factor sunscreen, a shawl, cardigan or jumper and of course your camera! Please note, that there may be luggage restrictions on some regional flights. Visitors are advised to bring a small bag to be able to transport some of their luggage for this part of their journey. Storage facilities are usually available for the excess luggage at departing airports. No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- Year round. With such a diverse range of activities and seasonal events, there is always a good time to visit.
- Why Us?
Bespoke travel to New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific
Established 1986 with offices in Auckland and Sydney
Their experience and expertise is your guarantee
100% tailor-made travel, never knowingly repeated and itinerary
Collaborative and ‘nothing is impossible’ approach to travel design
24/7 in-country support
48 hour quoting turn around service
Southern Crossings New Zealand & the South Pacific, 208 Ponsonby Road, Qb Building, Studio 10, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
+64 (9) 309 5912