JORDAN, ISRAEL AND PETRA WITH TRAVEX
A melting pot of history, religion, culture and beauty, Jordan and Israel beckon curious world travelers. From Jerusalem’s Wailing Wall to Bethlehem’s centuries-old churches, from the Dead Sea to the sacred sites of ancient Jerusalem, the region’s highlights could fill weeks of exploration. Bearing this in mind, the experts at TRAVEX understand that just one of these culturally rich countries may not be enough for most travelers and so they’ll happily arrange combination tours. Start in Israel and move on to Jordan, or vice versa. Add in Petra for a couple of nights, or create a comprehensive extended tour that includes Petra, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Amman, and Jerash. Quite simply, if your client can envision it, TRAVEX can make it happen.
TRAVEX can make arrangements for visas and will facilitate all border procedures, so all your clients need to do is show up with a healthy sense of adventure and curiosity. Leave the planning to their experts, who can combine both the State of Israel and the Kingdom of Jordan in fascinating itineraries that suit all needs and interests.
- Services Available
- Established 75 years ago, TRAVEX provides tailored journeys throughout Israel and Jordan.
- Owned and operated by the same family since 1945
- VIP airport services
- Travex has a highly knowledgeable, well traveled team of experts who advise on the best itineraries and experiences
- Long-standing relationships mean Travex clients are always well looked all along their journeys in Israel and Jordan
- Wadi Rum
- Mount Nebo
- Tel Aviv
- Masada & Dead Sea
- Beer Sheva
- Mitzpe Ramon
- Dont Travel Without
- Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes, a sunhat and cotton clothing during the summer months. It is always a good idea to pack a lightweight jacket or sweater as it can get cool in the evenings in the shoulder season and of course your camera is very important!
If your clients are heading to the beach, they should pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, high protection factor sunscreen, a shawl or light cardigan and a scarf will be invaluable to cover your shoulders.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit. It is popular to visit Israel and Jordan in the shoulder seasons of spring and autumn.
- Why Us?
Travex listens to you, designing made to order itineraries and programs that exceed expectations with our TRAVEX personal touch.
Every itinerary and program is adapted to suit the needs of each client, customized for individuals, families and Church groups. Let the Travex team know your preferences and interests and they will design your exclusive Israel experience.