NEPAL CAN BE BEST DESCRIBED AS A SMORGASBORD FOR TRAVELERS. IT LITERALLY ASKS YOU, “WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE TODAY?”
An explorer whose joys lie in taming the magnificent challenge that eight of the world’s largest mountains, including Mount Everest, throw at you?
An adrenaline-seeker whose rushes are derived from rafting in stormy rivers or jumping into steep Himalayan gorges?
A nature-lover whose nights are spent dreaming of a day with tigers, rhinos, crocodiles and hundreds of species of birds?
A historian who would like to pay homage to Lumbini, the birthplace of Gautama Buddha and is one of the world’s holiest places since the 3rd century B.C.?
A spiritualist who seeks peace in the mantras of the monasteries?
A world-traveler who is intrigued by the combination of a century-old monastery chant progressing right besides a jazz bar that looks like it was transported from New Orleans?
A creature of comfort who is content to toast some of the world’s most spectacular mountain views with a glass of champagne?
So make your choice or choices. This small mountain nation won’t disappoint you.
- Services Available
- Over 30 Years Experience Working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
- Ventours Aviation – Leader in Private, Luxury Aviation
- Amazing Destinations for Adventure Travelers
- 7 offices Within India, Great Team on the Ground in All Countries
- Uncharted Itineraries Off the Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka
- Dont Travel Without
- For ladies, bring longer skirts, longer dresses and long pants. Wearing an Indian top such as a kurta over jeans is an easy, fuss-free combination for travel and a scarf will be invaluable to cover your shoulders.
Anti-bacterial and wet wipes are extremely useful for many situations and those essentials of sunglasses and a hat.
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit as the countries are very diverse.
- Why Us?
Over 30 years of experience working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
7 offices within India, great team on the ground in all countries
Pricing hugely competitive, will provide breakdown
Ventours Aviation – leader in private, luxury aviation
Impressive client list; TCS Private Jet Expeditions, National Geographic, Smithsonian, Getty Foundation, Metropolitan museum & high net worth FIT clients
Uncharted itineraries off the beaten path
No booking fees, quote in USD
Great destinations for adventure clients