BHUTAN HAS A SENSE OF PARADISE, A SERENITY AND PEACEFULNESS THAT MOST OF US ONLY DREAM OF EXPERIENCING.
After all, it is the world’s last Shangri-La. This medieval kingdom has managed to keep its identity intact, owing to it being shut off from the rest of the world until as late as the 1960s.
This land of the Thunder Dragon dresses majestically – the national dress is worn everyday by most of its people – to work, to school and to government institutions. Its buildings are equally dressy – a unique and complex architectural style that involves rammed earth and wattle and daub methods, stone masonry, intricate woodwork around windows and roofs and, incredibly, no use of a single nail or iron bar.
Surrounding this everyday splendor is a Himalayan kingdom that will stand the test of time. Its landscapes are dotted with incredible flora and fauna, castle fortresses known as Dzongs and Buddhist monasteries.
This surreal land has another incredible feature – it cares more about its Gross National Happiness than anything else in the world.
As one of the most mysterious places on earth, it’s only fitting that it keeps the entry to it restricted. And if you care to unravel this beautiful puzzle, do it with the reverence it deserves.
- Services Available
- Over 30 Years Experience Working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
- Ventours Aviation – Leader in Private, Luxury Aviation
- Amazing Destinations for Adventure Travelers
- 7 offices Within India, Great Team on the Ground in All Countries
- Uncharted Itineraries Off the Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka
- Dont Travel Without
- For ladies, bring longer skirts, longer dresses and long pants. Wearing an Indian top such as a kurta over jeans is an easy, fuss-free combination for travel and a scarf will be invaluable to cover your shoulders. Anti-bacterial and wet wipes are extremely useful for many situations and those essentials of sunglasses and a hat. No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit as the countries are very diverse.
- Why Us?
Over 30 years of experience working in India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & Tibet
7 offices within India, great team on the ground in all countries
Pricing hugely competitive, will provide breakdown
Ventours Aviation – leader in private, luxury aviation
Impressive client list; TCS Private Jet Expeditions, National Geographic, Smithsonian, Getty Foundation, Metropolitan museum & high net worth FIT clients
Uncharted itineraries off the beaten path
No booking fees, quote in USD
Great destinations for adventure clients
Ventours International, 116 Dalamal, Tower 211, Nariman Point, Mumbai, India
+ 91 (22) 2285 5793