FROM WHIRLING DERVISHES RITUALS TO PRIVATE YACHT CRUISES ON THE BOSPHORUS, FROM HOT-AIR BALLOON RIDES OVER CAPPADOCIA TO SHOPPING TOURS IN THE GRAND BAZAAR, SEA SONG ENCAPSULATES AND EXCELS AT THE UPSCALE TURKEY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE.
For more than 15 years, Sea Song has been crafting Turkey travel that focuses on the experiences of their guests, paying attention to every detail along the way. In a country so full of diverse landscapes and sights, the one constant is the expert guidance and personalized service guests receive every step of the way. Among the countless exclusive Turkey experiences Sea Song can arrange: a private visit to an Ottoman mansion with an Ottoman art expert, a pottery class in the town of Avanos, staying in a cave hotel, enjoying a special lunch and dinner in Ephesus and learning a new skill, from calligraphy to cuisine. Sea Song’s love of country shines through and it is this sense of pride that elevates the journeys they arrange for travelers to their beloved Turkey.
- Services Available
- Established for almost 20 years, providing wonderfully diverse experiences from location to location
- Sea Song exists to create amazing experiences for travellers to Turkey
- Their teamwork and operations staff are always working behind the scenes to be sure that every experience provides a lasting memory
- Providing individual and group travel with genuine expertise in family travel
- Detailed shore excursions
- VIP airport services
- Sea Song has a dynamic team of well-traveled experts who advise on the best itineraries and experiences
- Meaningful connections - by building relationships over the years, their connections can open many doors
- Sea Song has a team filled with creativity and passion
- Domestic and international transfers
- 2 offices in Turkey: Istanbul and Kusadasi
- Gulet Voyages
- Bodrum and more...
- Dont Travel Without
- Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes, a sunhat and cotton clothing. It is always a good idea to pack a lightweight jacket or sweater as it can get cool in the evenings as well as on boats in the evening and of course your camera!
If your clients are heading to the beach, they should pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, high protection factor sunscreen, a shawl or light cardigan.
In Istanbul and in the western region of Turkey, appropriate daytime clothing includes long shorts, knee-length skirts, cotton trousers, T-shirts/polos, short-sleeved blouses, and sundresses.
When visiting mosques, please remember that you will need to have your shoulders and knees covered. Ladies will need to cover their heads at the Blue Mosque (scarves are provided onsite). Smaller mosques may also require a headscarf.
Turkey is a shoppers’ paradise so be prepared! Local items to purchase include: handmade carpets, jewelry (24 karat gold is famous), Iznik tiles, textiles, leather, and many souvenirs.
U.S. Dollars and Euros are widely accepted in Turkey, and there are many opportunities for exchanging currencies in exchange offices, banks and hotels if you forget to exchange in advance.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit but of course it's best to check depending on what your clients want to experience during their visit.
- Why Us?
Almost 20 years of experience working in Turkey
Sea Song design experiences in Turkey just for you
Nothing is left to chance; careful planning and attention to detail are at the heart of everything they do
With licensed, professional guides who are passionate about what they do, and have both the access and knowledge to deliver amazing customized experiences
Their professional drivers are friendly and highly trained and operate only top-of-the-line luxury tour vehicles
Sea Song’s knowledgeable staff are dedicated to ensuring all of your clients’ needs are met
Sea Song loves Turkey and takes pride in sharing it with you
A 24/7 emergency contact is available to give you extra peace of mind.