Southern Crossings Australia
VAST IN BREADTH AND BEAUTY, AUSTRALIA’S RED EARTH, TURQUOISE WATERS, GOLDEN-SAND BEACHES AND LUSH RAINFORESTS MAKE FOR LANDSCAPES AS DIVERSE AS YOUR CLIENTS’ TASTES.
Southern Crossings will put their expertise and creativity on overdrive to craft rejuvenating adventures – indulgent, adventurous and escapist alike – that take advantage of the continent’s year-round mild climate and abundant activities. Catering to every whim and fancy, they’ll handpick experiences for your clients, ensuring that the pace is right, the accommodations are a fine match and the fun is perfectly tailored.
Choose from nearly 11,000 beaches – from those destined for barefoot strolls, to those where the waves break in spectacular fashion, to those where the snorkeling is superb. Explore the Outback and its star-studded night skies and flit between world-class harbor-side eateries, fresh food markets and Australia’s 60 world-renowned wine regions. Fabulous food, easy conversation, long afternoons in the sun – true Aussie style shines from every corner of the Great Southern Land.
- Services Available
- Every Itinerary Created from Scratch for Your Clients
- Specialists in a "Nothing is Impossible" Approach to Travel
- Competitive and Transparent Prices
- One-Stop Shopping - One Point of Contact for Multi-Country Itineraries
- Round the Clock Service
- Over 30 years of experience within New Zealand, Australia & the South Pacific
- Incredible Guides
- Incredible Over the Top Itineraries
- Great Documentation and Pre-trip Information
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- Dont Travel Without
- In the tropics, lightweight casual clothing is suitable all year round. In the southern regions, layers are the best solution for warm days and cooler evenings. Warmer clothing is recommended for visiting the southern states between May and September.
Don't forget to pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, high protection factor sunscreen, a shawl, cardigan or jumper and of course your camera!
Please note, that there may be luggage restrictions on some regional flights. Visitors are advised to bring a small bag to be able to transport some of their luggage for this part of their journey. Storage facilities are usually available for the excess luggage at departing airports.
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- Year round. With such a diverse range of activities and seasonal events, there is always a good time to visit.
- Why Us?
Bespoke travel to New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific
Established 1986 with offices in Auckland and Sydney
Their experience and expertise is your guarantee
100% tailor-made travel, never knowingly repeated and itinerary
Collaborative and ‘nothing is impossible’ approach to travel design
24/7 in-country support
48 hour quoting turn around service