Southern Crossings South Pacific
A VERITABLE DREAMSCAPE, THE SOUTH PACIFIC IS WHERE ISLAND TIME BECOMES A REALITY, WHERE EVERY BEAUTIFUL MOMENT SEEMS TO LINGER AND LIFE’S BIGGEST DECISIONS CENTER ON WHETHER TO STAY IN THE HAMMOCK FOR THE AFTERNOON OR GO FOR ANOTHER SWIM.
Cobalt blue and teal green are brilliantly set off by pristine white-sand beaches – it’s that perfect picture most envision when they think “tropics.” Southern Crossings expertly combines the old world and the new in a special region where modern luxury coexists within the primeval landscape of Tahiti, Fiji, Vanuatu, Rarotonga and the Cook Islands.
Island hospitality is legendary, vibrant individual cultures invite travelers into refreshing and new world views and natural wonders belie the imagination in the form of stunning reefs, waterfalls and swimming holes. There are idyllic atolls to explore, colorful wildlife to meet and mountain hiking trails to traverse. It’s a little yesteryear, a little sybaritic and endlessly beguiling – straight out of a castaway story book, yet instead of castaways, your clients are VIP guests in one of the prettiest places on Earth.
- Services Available
- Every Itinerary Created from Scratch for Your Clients
- Specialists in a "Nothing is Impossible" Approach to Travel
- Competitive and Transparent Prices
- One-Stop Shopping - One Point of Contact for Multi-Country Itineraries
- Round the Clock Service
- Over 30 years of experience within New Zealand, Australia & the South Pacific
- Incredible Guides
- Incredible Over the Top Itineraries
- Great Documentation and Pre-trip Information
- New Zealand
- South Pacific
- Dont Travel Without
- Don't forget to pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, high protection factor sunscreen, a shawl, cardigan or jumper and of course your camera!
Please note, that there may be luggage restrictions on some regional flights. Visitors are advised to bring a small bag to be able to transport some of their luggage for this part of their journey. Storage facilities are usually available for the excess luggage at departing airports.
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- Year round. With such a diverse range of activities and seasonal events, there is always a good time to visit.
- Why Us?
Bespoke travel to New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific
Established 1986 with offices in Auckland and Sydney
Their experience and expertise is your guarantee
100% tailor-made travel, never knowingly repeated and itinerary
Collaborative and ‘nothing is impossible’ approach to travel design
24/7 in-country support
48 hour quoting turn around service