MOST CLICHÉS ARE ONLY CLICHÉS BECAUSE THEY’RE TRUE, AND IRELAND IS CERTAINLY NO EXCEPTION.
When we think of the Emerald Isle, we envision pints of dark Guinness, wild and windswept beaches, a good craic, never-ending swaths of green and historic castles. All truisms, yes, yet all based in reality when it comes to describing this magical isle. Original Travel UK prides itself on offering constantly changing itineraries to take full advantage of Ireland’s history, golf and convivial ambience. Discover a literary history dating back thousands of years. Try your hand at new sports, such as Gaelic football and hurling. Keen golfers will fall for the myriad courses, including the dramatic Old Head Course Kinsale. Tailor-made trips make for a well-suited itinerary, taking in personal preferences and tastes, whether that’s the delights of Dublin or the deserted beaches of the west coast that mark the last stop before the New World. Spectacular scenery aside, it’s truly the people and their innate Irish charm that sets apart Ireland, in romantic and rustic home, lively pubs, indulgent restaurants and dynamic music venues.
- Services Available
- Airport Transfers
- Private Guides/Private Cars
- Film Premiers & Exclusive Events
- Attractions & Sightseeing
- Fashion Walking Tours
- Meet Designers
- Art Gallery Experiences
- Culinary Experiences
- All Tourist Sites with Queue Jump Access
- Train Travel / Eurostar Tickets
- Fast Track Meet & Greet Services
- Sporting Event Access
- Personal Shopping
- Dont Travel Without
- Don't forget to pack the essential hat, sunglasses, sunscreen if you’re travelling in the summer, a shawl, and of course your camera! For the winter month’s layers are a great option.
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- Year round. With such a diverse range of activities and seasonal events, there is always a good time to visit.
- Why Us?
Tailor made and bespoke itineraries – United Kingdom and Ireland (onward travel to Europe)
Candid and honest expert travel consultation
Flexible & fully collaborative approach
Extensive ‘big black book’ of exclusive and VIP experiences to include specialist Garden and Genealogy experts exclusive to Original Travel UK
Committed to quality and highest standards of detail and personalization