Taking guests far beyond the usual tourist attractions of New York City, Beyond Times Square curates immersive, one-of-a-kind experiences in the heart of the city, as well as the Hudson Valley and on Long Island.
Often, the best memories stem from being in the right place at the right time, and their expert team can make sure that happens … allowing entrée to a museum before it opens, securing a cooking lesson with a celebrity chef or going backstage on Broadway, perhaps. Very quickly, guests are seeing New York through the eyes of a seasoned local, thanks to Beyond Times Square’s network of knowledgeable insiders who have the inside track of food and wine, art, fashion, theater, traveling with children and more. Not to worry – all the usual attractions are on the list, such as the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty, but it’s the unusual that truly makes its mark, from an amazing, hole-in-wall restaurant to a secret spot in Central Park for the best photo ops. After all, not everything is on the internet. So when it’s privacy and personal attention one craves, in the city that never sleeps – and is always full of surprises – turn to Beyond Times Square. They are now going even farther beyond, with the ability to work their magic in Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston and Niagara Falls.
- Services Available
- Airport Transfers
- Private guides/Private cars
- Broadway and Sporting Events
- Attractions & Sightseeing
- Restaurant Reservations
- Food Tours
- Walking, Bike & Segway Tours
- Pre/Post Cruise Experiences
- Museum Pre-Opening Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Private Yachts
- Cooking Classes
- Art Gallery Experiences
- Picnics in Central Park
- Helicopter Tours
- New York City
- Washington DC
- Niagara Falls and the surrounding areas
- Dont Travel Without
- Don't forget to pack the essential hat, sunglasses, sunscreen if you're travelling in the summer, a shawl, and of course your camera!
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- Year round. With such a diverse range of activities and seasonal events, there is always a good time to visit.
- Rebecca Recommends Secrets
Whilst the name suggests New York; Beyond Times Square are also destination management specialists servicing Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Boston, Niagara Falls and the surrounding areas in each destination. In addition, they can customize any program to be specifically tailored towards your clients interests.
Unique experiences offered by Beyond Times Square include cultural food tasting programs, Broadway show backstage and VIP packages, and private sightseeing programs. Anything is possible with the creative team at Beyond Times Square working as your partner.
Beyond Times Square is a very unique destination management company. They discover and foster relationships with top tour guides, venues, museums, attractions, transportation companies, and other vendors to ensure they offer best-in-class services. Beyond Times Square work with travel advisors as a team in curating special moments for your clients.
- Why Us?
- No invoice minimums
- Do not charge a planning fee
- Pay commission on all products
- Pay commission within 30 days
- Clients can pay online with a secure link via ACH, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Industry discounts for certified travel advisors
- Broadway Newsletter updated monthly on our website
- 24-hour emergency number for client
- Advisor training and webinars