Colombia, where there is a festival taking place practically every day.
Colombia is where one can gaze at the snow-capped Sierra Nevada from a hammock on a black-sand beach and magical, romantic cities meet storybook colonial towns, Amakuna creates authentic, tailor-made holidays that delve into every facet of this beguiling country.
From its remote jungle lodges and fascinating archaeological sites, to the Amazon’s pink dolphins and spider monkeys … from an impossibly green coffee region that has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to the La Guajira deserts, home to the native Wayuu people, Colombia remains largely undiscovered. With the whipsmart, energetic Amakuna team at the helm, international travelers can engage in a true adventure in this wonderfully warm, welcoming country with an incredibly diverse range of landscapes and experiences to offer. An on-the-ground team of experts and network of world-class accommodations makes for a seamless getaway marked with welcome moments of spontaneity and wonder.
- Services Available
- Airport Transfers
- Private Guides with Private Cars
- Private Tours and Authentic Experiences
- Attractions & Sightseeing
- Restaurant Reservations
- Fully Personalized Itineraries
- Welcome & Departure Gifts
- Museum Pre-Opening Tours
- Domestic Flights
- Boutique Accommodation
- Art Gallery Experiences
- 24-hour Support & Assistance
- Highly Interactive Design Process
- Reading + Music Playlists
- Dont Travel Without
- Colombia is tropical but has many different climate zones. The temperature ranges from above 30 °C at the Caribbean coast to 10 °C in higher regions like Bogotá. It will be very useful to bring 'layers of clothing'.
A light umbrella (can keep you drier in a tropical shower than a raincoat!)
Don't forget to pack the essential swimming costume, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a shawl, cardigan or jumper and of course your camera!
No matter where you are going in the world, you should pack comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
- Best Time To Visit
- There is always a good time to visit; December to March is considered to be the dry season but even outside of this period, weather variations are determined more by the region. In the highland area’s, nights can become a little chilly so pack your layers.
- Why Us?
Authentic itineraries showcasing the diversity of the country
Strong on the ground presence with a wide network of contacts
Available to speak to you and your client
Plan all the details of a client’s trip
“Your next destination” Conde Nast Traveler
No booking fees, quotes in USD
Recognized as the specialists for Colombia